Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Chapter President's Message

Ronald Fisher, President
Massachusetts/Rhode Island Chapter
Wow, that year certainly flew by. 

In January, 2020 I will begin my second year as your NATP MA/RI Chapter President.  I am so fortunate to work with such a great and dedicated group of board members.  Their support during my transition to President has been awesome.  I have certainly learned from the best and follow a long line of strong leaders.

The coming year brings with it a special anniversary.  The board and I are beyond proud to announce the MA/RI NATP Chapter’s 25th year of service and we look forward to many more successful years to follow.  This accomplishment could not have been achieved without the support of you, our loyal members.  So, a big THANK YOU is in order and please join us in celebrating this achievement.

Being re-elected made me stop and once again take a look at everything this organization has to offer.  It also caused me to reflect on this past 2018 tax season.  Like many of you, I was concerned with all the tax changes that we had to deal with.  In this regard, membership in this chapter in 2019 was more valuable than ever before.  This past year provided me the opportunity to meet with and establish relationships with many members and to fully appreciate the incredible dedication of our membership.  The wealth of knowledge that is shared among us is amazing and if you’re a one-man firm like me, having access to professional tax contacts who are all there for each other is invaluable.

As we all begin yet another tax season, I want to personally thank every member for their membership and support.  My hope is that all of you will attend our upcoming seminars in 2020 and make the most of your membership investment.  You will not be disappointed with the programs we have planned.  I’ll be there and please be sure to introduce yourself.  Be sure to check our website for information on and to register for the seminars: http://www.massrinatp.org/.

Lastly, should you have any questions regarding the chapter or just want to share your thoughts or ideas or want to know how you can get involved as a board member, please contact me at 508-735-6607 or at rfishertax@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment