Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Say Hello to Our Newest Board of Directors Member

Ronald Fisher, EA
Whitinsville, MA
My name is Ron Fisher and I have lived in the Uxbridge/Whitinsville area my entire life. I currently reside in Whitinsville with my wife Carol. I have one daughter (Alison) who lives in Uxbridge and works for me during tax season.

I attended Bryant University and have a BSBA in Accounting. For the past 40+ years I have held various full time Finance and Credit Director Positions for local consumer products manufacturers including Hasbro, Safety 1st, Teknor Apex and Honeywell.

I started preparing tax returns part time out of a home office in 1981. Since then, I have built a tax practice that today includes over 450 clients mainly in the Blackstone Valley area.  In 2013 I made my tax practice my full time pursuit and I opened a tax office in Whitinsville. I have been an enrolled agent since 2002 and a member of both the NATP as well as the NAEA since 2003. I also belong to both Massachusetts and RI local NAEA organizations.

Thank you for voting for me and I am looking forward to being more involved with NATP in a director role.

Ron was voted to the Massachusetts / Rhode Island Board of Directors at the chapter's Annual Meeting on October, 26th, 2016. His 3 Year Term beings on January 1st, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment