Friday, December 11, 2015

Message from George Barresi, Formerly of MA DOR

I hope this finds you and yours well. I'm George Barresi, formerly of the Massachusetts DOR. I have had the pleasure over these past many years to present information sessions on Massachusetts state taxation as a representative of the Massachusetts DOR.

As of October 31, 2015, I officially retired from state service. However, I will miss the assignments to NATP and the other tax professional groups. As word of my retirement spread, many members of NATP contacted me to wish me well on my retirement and thank me for the help I provided them over the years. If you would, at your next meeting, please express my thanks to all of them for the good tidings as well as for all their past courtesy.

Though retired, I'm still actively involved in teaching taxation at Bunker Hill Community College and participating in tax seminars at the University of Massachusetts Tax School, Salem State University, Northern Essex Community College, and The University of New Hampshire Tax Institute.

If I can be of any assistance to your NATP Chapter's education program, please contact me. I can't think of a nicer group of professionals to work with.

Best wishes to all,

George P. Barresi, EA
201 Pine Brook Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
978-996-8005
georgetax07@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment